2020 Vision

 2019 saw me complete quite a few of the objectives I had set myself at the start & throughout the year, including:

  • Completed the 214 Wainwright Fells
  • Completed the Ullswater Way
  • First Welsh Wild-camp
  • First Yorkshire Wild-camp
  • Saw my first wild Red Squirrel
  • Saw my first Starling Murmuration
  • Got out to see the Red Deer Rut
  • Walked around Derwentwater
  • Got 16 wild camps in the bag (or should that be rucksack?)
Now its time to start afresh for the new decade, and to start it off right, I've set myself the following goals for 2020:
  • First Scotland Wildcamp
  • Finish the Welsh 3000's
  • First Peak District Wildcamp
  • Wildcamp Yorkshire - Whernside & Fountains Fell
  • Complete the 10 Highest Mountains in England by climbing Cross Fell (Eden Valley, North Pennines)
  • and finally, for now, wild-camp at least once per calendar month.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ullswater Way

Western Lakeland Getaway - Part 4: Loweswater Gold

A Walk On The Wild(Life) Side - Part 1